d31373

Introduce yourself by creating a new topic with a subject of your username.

d31373

Postby d31373 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:30 pm

Hello, I'm d31373 (delete).
I am the main organizer of Digital Armed Forces
I have about 15 years of experience working in the IT field. I have several Degrees and IT Certifications.
I've used computers since I was about 4 years old. I remember the old BBS days and sometimes reminisce about it.
I am mostly proficient in Windows, but have "played" with Linux and BSD since the 90s. I look for any reason to install Linux on things. I'm interested in hardware hacking and embedded systems, but I have much to learn.
I have quite a bit of Cisco experience.
I have fun learning about technology, electronics, and software.
I am a software developer and program in about 5 languages (although I don't do much programming at this point in time). I make a lot of batch scripts...
d31373

Re: d31373

Postby Anubis » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:56 am

I am Anubis,
I have been repairing and upgrading systems for about 12 years.
I started at about 8 years old under my grandmothers watch dis/re-assembling old 386 systems. Also learning the use of Dos and windows 3.1, Since I have mostly been self teaching and learning. I am currently in school for Digital and Computer Forensics. I have a strong working knowledge of the physical computer system and now am looking to build a stong knowledge of OS's, Software, Networking, and the field of forensics.
Anubis

Return to Introductions