Why I am a shitty friend

Talk about anything, but keep it classy...

Why I am a shitty friend

Postby SoBeTRoLL » Mon May 19, 2014 8:58 am

I need to get my life in order. Quickly. Otherwise, I'm going to end up dying in a really bad way. I can't seem to focus today at all, my head is swimming and I still feel intoxicated. I need to sober up and stay that way, permanently. I am going to AA meetings, I really really really need to otherwise I am going to have severe complications with regards to my health not to mention my friendships as well. I can't keep going on like this and expect my life to get any better. If anything, doing this to myself is only making me more distraught and upset and furthering more bad behaviour in myself. I need to do this for me, because if I try to do it for anyone else, I will fail at it. I want to be healthy, happy, and have good relationships with my friends and my family. I can't do that right now if all I am doing is drinking and lying to myself and others about it. I have a problem, and this is my way of saying it. My name is SoBeTRoLL, and I am an alcoholic. There, I said it, its out there. There is no taking it back or denying it. If you want to know more, you have my number, if you don't, then this message isn't for you. I am going to clean up my act starting today because there will be no more tomorrows with my current habits being in practice. I am sorry to everyone I have hurt these past few months with my behaviour, and I hope to clean up not only my act, but my life in general. I have a very good friend who is doing his best to keep our friendship alive, and I've done nothing but sabotaged it every chance that I've had. I've been a drunk, an idiot and a shitty person. I need to clean my act up if I want to stay not only alive, but employed and believe me, I enjoy my job quite a bit actually. I am sorry to everyone I have hurt, and If you are a friend of mine, I appreciate you far more than you could understand, simply because I know that I can be tough to be friends with, and you've stuck with me through all my stupid shit. I feel like I don't deserve to have you as a friend for being who I am, yet you've stuck with me and tried to hold me up. I need to finally do the right thing, and stand on my own and be strong. I can't live my life this way anymore. If I don't do something about myself and my problems, they will only get worse. I am so sick of being so tired, I just want to feel normal for once.
SoBeTRoLL

Return to General Chat